Cosy Tents Glamping
What is included in your stay?
The following is included in our rates when you book a Cosy Tents Glamping Experience.
- pillow top queen size beds
- 8 TOG goose down quilts
- luxury linen
- blankets, pillows, throws
- bath towels and hand towels
- hot water bottles
- in-tent pendant light
- in-tent table and chair set
- in-tent Dyson fan during the warmer months (October – May)
- in-tent wood fire heater during the cooler months (May – September). Please note: due to fire restrictions, use of wood fire heaters are not permitted outside of these months
- Bose Bluetooth speaker.
- 26L Esky (please note ice is not included)
- USB port for mobile phone charging. Please note: this will charge small devices such as mobile phones. It is not suitable for CPAP sleeping machines and heating equipment such as straightening irons or hairdryers. Main outlets are available in the bathrooms for BYO hair appliances.
- all pots/pans/cooking utensils/crockery/wine glasses/mugs/salt/pepper and olive spray can be found at the camp kitchen
- tea/coffee/sugar/kettle can be found at the camp kitchen
- shampoo/conditioner/body wash can be found within the bathrooms
All guests will have access to their private tent and shared facilities including outdoor bbq area, fire pit and toilets and showers.
Upon arrival, please check-in at our Reception Tent. Reception is open between 9am – 6pm and we are stocked with books, magazines, board games and information on the local area.
What to pack?
For the most part, we will provide all the camping essentials so you don’t need to worry about packing the bulky items. All you need to do is pack an overnight bag, some food and drinks and leave the rest to us.
Essentials when packing during summer: hat, sunscreen, bug spray (we are enjoying the outdoors after all) and a bag of ice to keep your food and drinks cold.
Essentials when packing during winter: thermals/long sleeve under layers, long pajamas, an extra pair of socks and a thermos to keep hot water for a late night cuppa.