Daylesford and surrounds
Cosy Tents Glamping
Activities and the surrounding area
Cosy Tents is just a short 15 minutes drive from the famous country towns of Daylesford and Hepburn Springs. Renowned for its world class fine dining, magnificent natural surrounds and award winning day spas, these quaint little towns encompass its unique character from its early heritage of Swiss-Italian miners and surrounding natural mineral springs.
Take advantage of the beautiful surrounds and come and explore some of our favourite places.
Art & Culture
Hikes & Activities
- Lavendula Swiss Italian Farm
- Boomerang Ranch Horse Back Riding
- Lake Daylesford Hiking Trails
- Wombat State Forest Hiking Trails
- Break Neck Gorge Hiking Trail
- Mount Franklin
- Sailors Falls waterfalls
- Trentham Falls waterfalls
- Harry’s Hepburn – Little brother to established Frank & Connie’s Kitchen is an all day brunch style cafe. Open 7 days.
- Pancho – Local favourite serving great coffee, breakfast & lunch. Open Tues – Sat.
- The Wombat Hill House Cafe – Offers all day grazing in the enchanted gardens on Wombat Hill. Open Fri – Tues.
- Larder – Great local cafe, serving morning coffee, breakfast and lunch. Open 7 days.
- Cliffy’s Emporium – Local produce store, wine bar and café set in a charming rustic old building. Open 7 days.
- Lake House – Multi award winning fine dining restaurant overlooking the magnificent Lake Daylesford
- Frank and Connie’s Kitchen – Beautiful restaurant serving fresh seasonal dishes, inspired by French, Greek and Middle Easter Cuisine
- Boathouse Restaurant – Located on the banks of Lake Daylesford, Boathouse Daylesford offers a sophisticated dining venue for Lunch and Dinner. Special Offer: Free glass of wine/beer for Cosy Tents guests when booking a 3 course menu.
- Betel Boy – Serving pan asian inspired food in a contemporary and energetic venue. Open for dinner Fri, Sat Sun nights.
- Bistro Terrior – French Bistro serving beautiful French cuisine, together with a carefully selected drinks range
- Beppe – New neighbourhood trattoria. Enjoy casual dining within a lively, welcoming and atmospheric setting
- The Argus Dining Room – Fine dining restaurant serving adventurous seasonal dishes and tasting menus
- Daylesford Brewing Co – New Taphouse that is perfect to sample a favourite local beer and some delicious tapas style foods.
- Radio Springs Hotel – Quirky restaurant with a cosy eclectic feel situated in historic village of Lyonville. Open for lunch and dinner
- Sault – Fine dining restaurant set in a scenic homestead, serving seasonal modern Australian dishes
- The Farmer’s Arms – Down to earth alehouse with a woodsy-chic decor, offering fine wine, cheese plates and diverse mains.
- Passing Clouds Winery
- MAFIC – Mount Franklin Wines
- Daylesford Cidery
- Daylesford Wine Tours
- Winespeake Cellar + Deli