what is included
The following is included in our rates when you book a camping getaway at Cosy Tents.
- pillow top queen size beds in our 5 metre and 6 metre bell tents/Double size beds in our 4 metre bell tents.
- 1200 thread count linen
- 8 TOG goose down quilts
- blankets, pillows, throws
- bath towels and hand towels
- all cooking utensils, pans, plates, bowls, cups, cutlery and wine glasses.
- in-tent pendant light
- in-tent table and chair set
- in-tent Dyson fan during the warmer months (October – May)
- in-tent wood fire stove during winter (June – September)
- 26L Esky (please note ice is not included)
- Bose Bluetooth speaker.
- USB port for mobile phone charging. Please note: this will charge small devices such as mobile phones and is not suitable for heating equipment such as irons or hairdryers. Main outlets are available in the bathrooms.
All guests will have access to their private tent and shared facilities such as bbq area, fire pit and toilets and showers.
Upon arrival, please check-in at our Reception Tent. Reception is open between 9am – 6pm and we are stocked with books, magazines, board games and information on the local area.
what you need to bring
For the most part, we will provide all the camping essentials so you don’t need to worry about packing the bulky items.
All you need to do is pack an overnight bag, hat, sunscreen, bug spray (we are enjoying the outdoors after all) some food and drinks and leave the rest to us.
Winter time: please bring suitable attire to keep you warm, we recommend bringing thermal under layers.
We hope to see you soon!