What is included
The following is included in our rates when you book a camping getaway at Cosy Tents.
- Queen size beds in our 5 metre bell tents/Double size beds in our 4 metre bell tents.
- 1200 thread count linen and 8 TOG quilt to keep you cosy and warm.
- Bath towels, hand towels, face towel will be supplied.
- All cooking utensils, pans, plates, bowls, cups, cutlery and wine glasses.
- 26L Esky to keep food and drinks cool (Please note ice is not included).
- Bose Bluetooth speaker.
- Battery power with 240 volt power point and 12 volt USB power supply are available when you can’t completely leave the digital world behind. Please note: this will charge small devices such as mobile phones and is not suitable for heating equipment such as irons or hairdryers. Main outlets are available in the bathrooms.
All guests will have access to their private tent, bbq area, fire pit and shared toilet and shower facilities.
Upon arrival, please check-in at our Reception Tent. Reception is open between 9am – 6pm and we are stocked with books, magazines, board games and information on the local area.
What you need to bring
For the most part, we will provide all the camping essentials so you don’t need to worry about packing the bulky items.
All you need to do is pack an overnight bag, hat, sunscreen, bug spray (we are enjoying the outdoors after all) some food and drinks and leave the rest to us.
Winter time: please bring suitable attire to keep you warm, we recommend bringing thermal under layers.
We hope to see you soon!